Position: Research engineer
Activities: Common Laboratory Mixi-Lab Project Manager
The Common Laboratory MIXI-LAB’s mission is to optimize and scale up continuous and batch mixing equipment by implementing a scientific approach based on physical models, as well as to develop a process control offer based on instrumentation and innovative sensors.
- Engineer degree in Optronics (ENSSAT 2005)
- Research engineer CNRS-CBMN (2006-2007)
- Application Engineer Horiba Jobin-Yvon (2008-2012)
- Research engineer INRA-BIA BIBS (2013-2016)
- Research Engineer Oniris since 2016